DIVORCE FINANCIAL ADVOCAcyAre you concerned about your financial future after divorce? Do you feel like your spouse has the upper hand financially? If so, divorce financial advocacy can help you equalize the negotiation table and help create the best financial settlement for your future.
divorce financial advocacy
Divorce financial advocacy planning is designed to help you navigate the best financial option for your divorce settlement. Often, the fee you pay us is far less than the amount you save in taxation as a result of our work, or well worth the peace of mind you receive in knowing you’ve created a settlement that provides for your future even during the difficult divorce process.
Denise French is not only a financial expert in the realm of divorce, she has walked in your shoes and understands what you are going through. She strives to help her clients find financial freedom and peace of mind. She often helps clients and their legal team walk through the entire divorce process from the beginning to the final mediation helping craft and negotiate financial settlements with a plan for your future.
Here is a list of divorce financial advocate services that may help you:
- Work alongside you and your legal team to help value the estate and provide options for a financial division before and during mediation
- Create a financial plan for your future based off different settlement options
- Illustrate projections when you are faced with the option to replace spousal support with estate division variances
- Cash flow planning to allow for financial freedoms
- Illustrate tax ramifications of claiming children
- Tax effect different types of assets
- Forensic investigation of bank accounts, brokerage accounts, retirement accounts, and real estate
- Pension plan valuations
- Characterize and value private equity
- Lifestyle analysis separating personal assets from business assets when the family owns a small business but did not separate personal from business income and expenses.
- Provide powerful exhibits, especially surrounding spousal support, to help litigants reach an agreement
- Provide detailed, 20-year projections that illustrate how specific asset division options will play out over time
- Value and characterize executive benefit options including RSU’s, stock options, golden parachute plans, and other highly compensated employee and executive benefits
- Illustrate social security options and how they will affect your future