DIVORCE FINANCIAL PlanningDivorce financial planning is designed to help you navigate the best financial option for your divorce settlement.
divorce financial planning
Divorce financial planning is designed to help you navigate the best financial option for your divorce settlement. Often, the fee you pay us is far less than the amount you save in taxation or well worth the peace of mind you receive in knowing you’ve created a settlement that provides for your future.
Here is a list of divorce financial planning services that can help you:
- Explore a multitude of money-saving tools in divorce
- Value your estate and provide options for a financial division before and during mediation
- Illustrate projections when you are faced with the option to replace spousal support with estate division variances
- Cash flow planning which includes the most tax-efficient options for income replacement
- Illustrate tax ramifications of claiming children as well as the tax effect of different types of assets
- Provide powerful exhibits, especially surrounding spousal support, to help litigants reach an agreement
- Provide detailed, 20-year projections that illustrate how specific asset division options will play out over time
- Value and characterize executive benefit options including RSU’s, stock options, golden parachute plans, and other highly compensated employee and executive benefits
- Illustrate social security options and how they will affect your future