FINANCIAL FORENSIC EXPERT SERVICESOur office can fill the Forensic Accounting needs for your divorcing clients. Denise French holds the MAFF™, Master Analyst in Financial Forensics through the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
HOW WE HELP IN CIVIL LITIGATION AS A FINANCIAL EXPERT
When your case needs Forensic Accounting services for a divorce, you can count on Divorce Strategies Group to fill that need in a cost-effective way. These are the most common areas we help in civil litigation as a financial expert:
- Expert witness testimony in court or arbitration, and financial expert advisory in mediation
- Separate property tracing of bank accounts, brokerage accounts, retirement accounts and real estate
- Pension plan valuations
- Characterize (marital and separate) and value executive compensation plans including stock sptions (Non-Qualified Stock Options and Incentive Stock Options) and restricted stock units (RSU’s)
- Characterize and value private equity
- Lifestyle analysis separating personal assets from business assets when the family owns a small business but did not separate personal from business income and expenses. We can separate these and provide a report which is coherent, supportable and understandable.
- All Financial Advisory needs in divorce including: preparation of financials for temporary orders mediation, preparation of financials and planning for final orders mediation or court, valuing the estate and helping with client expectations and emotions
- Tax effect the estate