Financial AuditHave you been offered a divorce settlement and are wondering what it means for your financial future? Are you wondering if the offer is fair? Do you have tax questions related to your divorce? If so, we can help! Schedule a financial audit of your divorce proposal today for answers to your financial questions. Schedule a Meeting
Can you relate?
- You know you only have one chance to get this right and you don’t want to make a mistake.
- You want the opportunity to prepare and present an equitable settlement to your spouse.
- You have a settlement offer, but you don’t know if it will work for your future needs.
- You aren’t sure if the proposal you have is fair.
- Your estate seems complex and you have financial questions.
- You trusted your spouse to handle the financial issues in the past, and have no idea how to evaluate your proposal.
Benefits of a Financial Audit of Your Divorce Settlement
- Protect your financial future
- Avoid the lasting effects of common financial mistakes
- Make confident and informed decisions
- Receive projections that illustrate both long- and short-term financial implications
- Eliminate the emotion from your financial decisions
- Understand the pros and cons of each asset you are negotiating
- Minimize the tax implications of your settlement
How It Works
Our first meeting will be 60 to 90 minutes to review your priorities and your settlement offer.
We will perform a thorough review and analyze your settlement offer in light of your priorities.
You will recieve a written analysis of your proposal, including pros and cons as any financial concerns.
Our final meeting will be 90 minutes (in person or virtually). We will review the report and address any questions you have.
Empower & Protect Yourself
Your Cost: $1,497
(Total Value: $3,750+)
Denise French, CVA, MAFF, CDFA, CRPC
Denise founded Divorce Strategies Group in 2014. Divorce Strategies Group was incepted because of her own ugly divorce in 2007. Denise desired to create a firm where others could have a better divorce experience and to help other children not face the trauma her own child experienced. Denise is a Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA®), a Master Analyst in Financial Forensics® (MAFF®), a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®), Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC), a Family and Child Custody Mediator and trained as a Collaborative Law Financial Expert.