Post-Divorce Transition Support
Welcome to your new beginning!
Congratulations on working through divorce negotiations – you made it through that big mediation day or trial date. You did it! That part is over. Now on to bigger and better things.
As you begin this next phase of life, it may be time to get your finances in order in a way that works for you (not your ex-spouse). We can help you with this.
If you have worked with us through the divorce that part of your engagement is over and your hourly fees are now gone (we know, we really are happy for you too). If you choose to continue to work with us, you will move to the next phase through Engrave Wealth Partners.
If you are just being introduced to us, welcome to our site! I’m Denise French, a financial advisor of nearly 30 years who went through my own divorce in 2007. I personally know the strife this process causes emotionally, financially, and physically. I have overcome it and so can you.
I work with people after their divorce with their finances through Engrave Wealth Partners in a variety of ways. We offer a complimentary consultation to everyone after their divorce to help answer financial questions. QDRO concerns? We can help. Cash flow concerns or tax questions? We can help with those too. We can help with a multitude of financial issues including:
- Creating a financial plan for you after the divorce is complete which includes income planning, investment placement, tax planning & estate preservation strategies
- Helping you move accounts you were awarded into your name
- Helping you navigate the paperwork and items needed for QDRO’s, IRA changes, brokerage account movement or any other asset you were awarded
- A plan to help pay your attorneys fees and eliminate any debt you have after the divorce
- Helping you determine what type of investments are appropriate for you personally
- Investment placement for you and your wishes through Engrave Wealth Partners
- Tax planning including helping you determine your employee withholding, ROTH conversions, income bucket allocation and tax loss selling if applicable
- Social security estimates and planning
- Auto and home insurance assistance through our insurance partners
- Health insurance assistance through our health insurance partners
- Estate preservation strategies including a new will (through our partner attorneys), retitling of assets you were awarded to avoid probate for your heirs where possible and helping you update your beneficiary designations
- Help you plan and prepare for financial freedom as you move into this next phase of your life!
*Disclaimer: Denise French is a financial advisor at Engrave Wealth Partners.