Preparing for divorceHave you made efforts to save your marriage but it's not working? Has your spouse told you divorce is around the corner and now you are unsure of your options? We can help you by providing clarity, access to resources and a roadmap to start this journey. Schedule a Meeting
Are you dealing with the following…
- Your spouse asked for a divorce and you aren’t sure what to do next?
- You’ve made an effort to save your marriage, but it’s not working?
- You want a divorce, but don’t know what steps to take?
- You trusted your spouse with your finances, and now you don’t know how to support yourself?
Schedule a Strategy Session
In this 90-minute appointment we will:
- Clarify your options and next steps
- Create a plan for a smooth transition to the next phase of your life
- Identify your fears and learn how to address them
- Connect with resources you’ll need throughout the process.
- End the appointment with a clear plan of action
Schedule Your Meeting to Get started!
Denise French, CVA, MAFF, CDFA, CRPC
Denise founded Divorce Strategies Group in 2014. Divorce Strategies Group was incepted because of her own ugly divorce in 2007. Denise desired to create a firm where others could have a better divorce experience and to help other children not face the trauma her own child experienced. Denise is a Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA®), a Master Analyst in Financial Forensics® (MAFF®), a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®), a Family and Child Custody Mediator, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) and trained as a Collaborative Law Financial Expert.