STRATEGIC GUIDE TO DIVORCE PLANNING
RSVP to this men’s only educational lunch on Texas divorce support for men.
- The divorce process – how it works
- Fathers rights with minor children
- Property division in Texas
- Marital versus separate property and tracing
- Businesses in divorce
- Money savings tools guide to divorce
Guest speakers include a family law attorney and a divorce forensic accountant and financial analyst
The woodlands location
The Texas divorce support for men dates and times are as follows:
- Jan 29 – 11:30 am to 1:15 pm
- Feb 25 – 11:30 am to 1:15 pm
- March 25 – 11:30 am to 1:15 pm
- April 29 – 11:30 am to 1:15 pm
- May 27 – 11:30 am to 1:15 pm
- June 24 – 11:30 am to 1:15 pm
- July 29 – 11:30 am to 1:15 pm
West Houston location
Please join Divorce Strategies Group for an informative lunch for men only. A family law attorney will discuss the divorce process, your legal rights, the truth about spousal support in your county as well as child support and visitation. You will find helpful information relating to different types of divorce and other factors as well. We will also discuss ways to preserve your estate in divorce, separate and marital property under Texas law, business ownership in marital dissolution, and money saving strategies during divorce.
Lunch will be served to all attendees. The cost for the event is $40 per person. Arrive between 10:00 – 10:30 to check-in and meet our featured family law attorney and forensic accountant. Speakers begin at 10:30 and we will end promptly at 1:15. The location is confidential and will be provided upon registration.
SPACE IS LIMITED AT EACH EVENT. RSVP today to reserve your seat.
PLEASE CALL 281-210-0057 WITH QUESTIONS OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.